- No Comments
Many business leaders dream of a technological ecosystem where all of the computing systems and software being used to help their company organize, streamline, and track core business functions seamlessly connect.
The reality is it can be difficult to get all of your tech systems to “play nice” with each other and operate as one complete system, and this lack of cohesion can negatively affect business outcomes.
This is why integrations are so critical. Simply put, integrations help technology systems strategically talk to each other and provide one seamless user experience that is intuitive and efficient.
For example, while learning management systems are powerful on their own, they have even more impact when they’re integrated with your core business systems. Onboarding employees faster by connecting your LMS with your HR system is just one of many ways your business operations can benefit from integrations.
If you’re concerned about the pressure an integration strategy might put on your team, be assured that the best integrations don’t require complex coding and are the outcome of dynamic partnerships between technology companies.
For example, because of our recent integrations with Zapier and Stripe, our customers can connect their Inquisiq LMS to more than 3,000 business applications and add another payment processor to their eCommerce setups.
These new partnerships complement many existing integrations available through the Inquisiq Application Program Interface (API) with apps like Open Sesame for eLearning courses and Zoom for virtual meetings and trainings.
Zapier is a tool that automates tasks between two or more apps without complex coding or the need to understand APIs. The integration with Zapier helps Inquisiq customers:
- Automatically enroll employees in learning pathways using the Human Resource app BambooHR.
- Hire and onboard new employees using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Train customers and employees with Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs) including Salesforce.
- Create LMS users directly from contact form applications using a Partner Relationship Manager (PRM).
- Recognize learners with certifications and badges.
- Automate marketing campaigns with apps like HubSpot.
- Connect their LMS with many other business functions including file storage, eCommerce, customer support, and event management.
In addition to native integrations with PayPal and Authorize.net, Inquisiq now supports Stripe as a payment processor for our customers’ eCommerce streams.
The best way to see how our integrations can help you create a streamlined experience for your organization is to let us customize a live demo based on your unique needs, and you can schedule one here.